Sunday, December 16, 2012

Winter is a wonder

Ok so, right, ok, so, right, ok... I have too much web presence, I can't possibly keep up with everything... new years resolution is to multitask better then I have been & keep up with EVERYTHING... that & loose weight!  I've conquered the other thing, giving up smoking, done, dusted, over 6 months... & it was, ahhh, easy!

Photo time - a photo a day would be wonderful (take note Emy)


                               Beautiful Winter skies, makes for great bokeh



                               New life with Larry - Larryware!  Pocket mirrors


                                     Larry keyring - I want one!


                               Spider web in the garage


                               Golden plovers circle the skies


                               Lapwings too


                               Stunning sunsets


                              A Winter world of frost


                                        Ash tree & setting sun


                               Tally blackbird - this years baby - no longer a baby!


                               Winter's own tree lights



 






                                Little Larry Robin - giving me *that look*



                               Clive blackbird - a very fine bird indeed



                               Sunrise - up early because....


                              Umberleigh Christmas Bazaar - my first one ever!


                               Larry comes in many forms...


                               Larry also models at a price (live mealworms!)


                                       Larry pendant



                               It seems to be Christmas - lights in Exeter



Tree is reserved in Okehampton.  My poor dad has the flu.  I just feel exhaustion!  I've been making so many things since October, I need a weeks sleep!

Etsy - Larryware - The Company of Larry Robin

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment